Goals and Objectives for Exhibitors at Trade Show Exhibits Los AngelesOctober 10, 2018
Trade Show Planning Check ListJuly 3, 2019
Trade Show Kit Check List
When going to a long event such as a trade show, you want to make sure you are as prepared as possible. This means packing all of the supplies and items you need to feel comfortable making sales or building connections for hours on end. Check out this extensive trade show kit check list on what you should bring to your next trade show.
Trade Show Kit
- Wet Wipes
- Vitamin C/Emergen-C
- Lip Balm
- Thread and Needle Sewing Kit
- Stain Remover Pen
- Breath Mints
- Sugary Snack – Candy, Power Bar
- Hand Sanitizer
- Cleaning Wipes
- Paper Towels
- Magic Eraser
- Box Cutter
- Packing Tape
- Black Permanent Marker
- Business Card Holder
If you are not attending the trade show and are actually a business in the show, check out these show tips to perform as best as you can.
Trade Show Tips
- Schedule a rotating staff schedule. Ideally 2 people per 100 square feet.
- Schedule breaks for staff.
- Start lunch breaks early like 11:30 to avoid big rush.
- Staff should try to stay off their cell phones until their break.
- Staff should look to engage with attendees and not talk to each other while in the booth.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
For more information on trade shows and how to be best prepared for the big event, contact Exhibit Potential, a trade show display company based in Anaheim CA, to speak with a trade show specialist.